This article explains a service available right here in our own community. Dr Denice Norton makes house calls for those pets in need of a home visit. River Valley Gateway focuses on in home pet me ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Our services are very reasonable and affordable. If an in-home setting is what you are looking for please consider calling to have us come for a visit. An accurate estimate can be given once we know your wishes and concerns, please ask for an estimate when you call.
1. Payment is expected at the time of service. We focus on our patient's needs, customer service and minimizing costs.
2. For your convenience we accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. We do accept CareCredit also. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. River Valley Gateway understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply with us over the phone with a phone call to our office at 970-250-8493 and then we will in return apply online for you with you on the phone with us for an immediate response, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
• Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
• Interest Free For 6 Months
• Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
• No Annual Fee